Diana’s Bioplan is an ambitious plan encouraging ordinary people to develop a new relationship with nature, to join together to replant the global forest.
All things are connected on planet Earth, from the burning eye of the volcano and the brilliant colours of a butterfly’s wing, to the chlorophyll of plants and life within the seas. In recent years the tapestry of life has been damaged.
The Bioplan is the tool to mend the holes in the fabric – so that forests will be planted, the seas will have fish and marine life, the air will have more oxygen and less carbon dioxide.
This is the pledge of mankind to share this planet because it is our divine contract to ourselves and to all others.
How to Participate
- Everyone needs to plant one native tree per year for the next six years.
- If we can globally plant 48 Billion Trees over the next 6 years we can reverse the effects of Climate Change.
Other simple strategies to help:
- Encourage your friends and neighbours to plant native trees.
- Protect the trees in your neighbourhood.
- Protect the native forests in your community by getting involved and writing letters to your government representatives.