NEWS & UPDATES
- How a Famous Tree Scientist Seeks Well-Being in Nature During the PandemicWe asked famed botanist and medical […]
- A Global Bio Plan that’s as simple as planting a tree
- NCPR Interview
- TVO InterviewScience and sacred knowledge don’t usually go […]
- Survival Science 2020 to 2021September 25, 2020 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Virtual powered […]
LETTERS FROM DIANA
- COVID is a clear message: we need to speak for the treesJuly 19, 2020The great forests of the planet hold the keys to life […]
- A Letter to the ChildrenJuly 19, 2020When my daughter Erika Lisa Maria was five years old, […]
- Forest as Sacred CathedralApril 22, 2020When you walk into a forest – great or small […]
- Stop Climate Change in its TracksApril 22, 2020Stoping climate change in its tracks can feel like the […]
Diana Beresford-Kroeger is a world recognized author, medical biochemist and botanist. She has a unique combination of western scientific knowledge and the traditional concepts of the ancient world. Orphaned in Ireland in her youth, Beresford-Kroeger was educated by elders who instructed her in the Brehon knowledge of plants and nature.
Told she was the last child of ancient Ireland and to one day bring this knowledge to a troubled future, Beresford-Kroeger has done exactly that.
Her Bioplan is an ambitious plan encouraging ordinary people to develop a new relationship with nature, to join together to replant the global forest. She shares this dream with Harvard biologist E.O. Wilson who pronounced: Diana and I “want people to see the forest and the trees, and the wildlife abounding in wild environments, in fine detail. We want native species to be valued and cultivated one by one for the special place they have in the deep history of the land.”